Audit Insight is a flexible online training service that enables UK audit practitioners to keep up to date with the latest topical developments and to enhance or refresh their knowledge of audit principles and practices when it suits them.
Courses, delivered by expert presenters, cover topics such as the UK ISAs, ISQMs and the ethical standard, audit reports, engagement letters, audit methodology and best practice, as well as assurance and specialist assignments.
A subscription to Audit Insight gives you:
- two new courses each month with downloadable notes, linked to related guidance and source standards on the powerful Navigate platform (separate access required);
- a comprehensive bank of courses covering topical issues and general principles of auditing;
- a range of formats and lengths to suit the content;
- experienced presenters including John Selwood ACA and Helen MacNeill FCA; and
- verifiable CPD, recognised by UK accounting bodies.
We welcome suggestions for topics from our users. If you have a suggestion or a comment on the content or presentation of Audit Insight, please click here.
A carousel below shows the latest courses added. You can access all courses by category (below the carousel) or via the search box at the top of the page.